The lotus blossom works in similar way to the neural pathways in the brain. It can also be likened to drawing a map of our own "interest universe"
Once complete, you will have a framework for exploration that you can use on a daily basis. It is very easy to use.
- Write Interests in the centre block labeled core word.
- Around the core label brainstorm all the things that interest you right now. They can be one word or an expression.
- Take each of those interest "petals" and turn them into their own flowers.
- Think about ideas, activities, memories and opportunities related to each new individual flower.
- You now have an exploratory framework to discover key innovations